At our dental practice, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. Infection control has always been a top priority. We follow recommendations and guidelines made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). This allows us to make sure that our infection control procedures are up-to-date and enables us to provide the safest environment for our patients and their family members during the Covid-19 pandemic.
During this time, we have implemented additional safety precautions beyond our Standard Precautions to help protect our patients and staffs:
- Every person entering the office is expected to wear a face covering, and hand sanitizers are readily available throughout our office.
- High efficiency particulate (HEPA) air purifiers have been installed in the office to help improve the air quality in the area for all patients, family members, and staff.
- Our doctor and staffs will be wearing all of the recommended personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Additionally, every half an hour to an hour, we wipe down the waiting room and common spaces with disinfectant.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 (ex. China, Italy, Iran, South Korea) or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled dental appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your patronage.